Limerick’s favourite pumpkin patch is back! Sprinkle pumpkin fairy dust across the patch to find your favourite pumpkin to carve. Master carvers will be on hand to help out if you need a little inspiration!
Warm up afterwards with a tea or coffee (and maybe a festive treat) from The Potting Shed Cafe. (Get our café app for iOS or Android to order ahead).
Visitors can take a walk through the pumpkin patch, take a picture at the Halloween globe and pick their perfect pumpkin to carve.
Admission : TBC
Admission fee includes parking, entrance to Curraghchase Pumpkin Patch, use of utensils for carving, access to the storytelling tent and the Spooky tunnel.
Here’s some info you need to know before you go.
- Pumpkins start from €5 and you can choose from lots of different varieties
- Design and carve your pumpkin using utensils provided (extra carving kits also available to purchase from shop)
- Master Carvers are on hand if you need a bit of advice to carve your perfect pumpkin
- Visit our storytelling tent and meet Spookly the square pumpkin and his friends
- Venture through Curraghchase House Spooky tunnel if you dare !!!!
- Have your group picture taken in the Halloween Globe, photos and commeriative frame are €10 additional photos are €5 each
- Parking is at Curraghchase Garden Centre V94 Y018, parking is included in the ticket price
- No Dogs allowed on the pumpkin patch, only service dogs will be permitted,
- Ticket sales are final and are only valid for the time and date on the ticket, there are no refunds or exchanges, please double check your times and dates before booking